Playing online slots gives you a great opportunity to do several things at once: entertain yourself, kill the boredom and have some unlimited fun while having the opportunity to win some life-changing prizes.
You can do that on the go, on the train or bus, while waiting for your friend, or in the comfort of your couch at home. However, there are certain things that you should remember about the slots and how they function. With that being said, here are some Do’s and Don’ts regarding the online slots, and if you follow them, your chances of having fun and winning valuable prizes will drastically increase:
- Pick Your Casino Carefully – Picking a casino is one of the most important things when it comes to spinning the reels of a certain slot game. Each casino has its own and unique welcome bonus, customer support, user interface, wagering requirements as well as payout percentage that you want to keep your eye at. The better the casino is, the more enchanting experience you will have of the game you are playing. Check out our list of casinos Here and see the rating as well as their pros and cons.
- Free Play – You should always go for the casinos that offer Free Play in their arsenal of promotions. The Free Play basically allows you to spin the reels without having to invest your money in those spins, and that’ a lovely way to win some lucrative wins without having the risk of losing what you’ve invested. Always search for these kinds of casinos.
- Claim Bonuses – Even if you fancy some welcome bonus that doesn’t involve Free Spins, or even if it does, always remember to check the casinos’ requirements for the welcome bonus before you deposit the cash, simply to avoid any unwanted situations.
- Paylines – Always remember to play with the number of paylines that suit you the best. If you have a small amount of cash to play with, and you are on a tight budget, playing with all of the paylines may kill your game. It is always better when you play with all of the paylines active, but that’s not always the case. Go for what makes you the most comfortable.
- Progressive Jackpot Slots – If there is a Progressive Jackpot in the slot game that you are playing, always remember that you are just one spin away from the same, and invest some money in it, push yourself to your limits, as the win is hiding in the next corner. Remember, a winner is just a loser that tried once more.
- Budget – Always have control of your budget, whether it’s on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, and control it every day. If you have spent more than you intended to, it’s not your lucky period, and you would be better off with a short break from the slots.
- Choosing a Casino – One casino may catch your attention at the start, whether it’s with the lovely promotions that it has, or something extraordinary. Check again! Don’t Rush! Maybe that casino has a 40% payout percentage, meaning the chances for them to pay your winning combination are not that great, or in other words, the casino is not that great. Take your time to select the casino, and once you find it, stick to it.
- Playing Slots – You can’t expect to be playing a slot game for five hours before it eventually pays. It’s not a rule and you may be losing for the next 10 hours as well. It is all explained in our Detailed Return to Player Guide, so give it a try.
- Gamble Feature – The gamble feature is a killer, and it’s intentionally put where it is. A lot of players think that it’s the best way to get to the life-changing and lucrative prizes, but they are usually wrong, and the result will be losing what you’ve just won. Don’t play it too often, and you will see brighter days.
- Budget – Don’t spend more than you can afford, and always have a limit or a plan regarding your cash. This will refer to the same point as we’ve already written in the Do’s, so stick to it!
Now, it’s time to kick it off and see what you’ve learned with one slot game from our Top Slot Games.